Tuesday, May 12, 2009

DUST CARES, ANYONE?

King John's Castle over the River Shannon.
KING JOHN'S CASTLE OVER THE RIVER SHANNON
"County Limerick, Ireland"
in honor of LIMERICK DAY, May 12

...just playing along with MOCHA WITH LINDA.
I wrote this earlier today...
it kind of goes with the Irish-castle feel from the photo above.
If you'd like to play, leave your limerick IN Linda's COMMENTS.
Here's mine:

"DUST CARES, QUEENIE?"

Blogging Queen typing away in her chair

While seeing the dust covering her royal furniture’s glare

“One should get up and wipe dust.”

Queenie tissues her nose, then adjusts…

“Should I stop blogging?” she revives…then "sneezes away" her dust cares!”


6 comments:

sara said...

I have fun with this too on Linda's blog!!

beautiful picture.....oh to see it in person!

Mocha with Linda said...

Wow, I'd love to be in that picture!

You may not have seen my response to your limerick, so here it is from my comments:

Yes, I so understand, Blogging Queen!
The thing I hate most is to clean;
'Tis more fun to read
All the blogs - yes indeed! -
'Cause by these friends my dust is unseen!

Kim said...

Tell the blogging queen to keep the curtains closed and the lights off, so the dust cannot be seen :-)

Very cute limerick, Jubisista. You definitely have the heart of a poet.

The moussaka was GREAT! Actually too good, because I overate. Now I feel SO full. I made a 9x13 pan so we'll have leftovers for a couple more meals :-) Hope it's good heated up!

Greg C said...

All this dust is making me sneeze. Achoooo. I love castles. Especially white castle hamburgers. :)

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I could never be as creative as you two. Unless full of caffeine, which I'm cutting out.

Bethany said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Very cute Irish limerick-- love it!