JOINING LINDA'S CARNIVAL:
1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?
I WAIT IT OUT...CAMERAS, YOU KNOW?!!
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
I MIGHT PAY SOMEONE TO STEAM-CLEAN MY CARPETS...I'M BUSHED.
3. When you reply to some one's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
WELL, I DO BOTH...BUT I ALWAYS MAKE SURE I GO TO GREGG'S BLOG TO LEAVE A NOTE...CAUSE SHE (HE) LOVES COMMENTS, A LOT!!
4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
ALADDIN & FINDING NEMO ARE NECK AND NECK...
their music and cinematography amaze me
5. Do you recycle?
YEP...GLASS, PLASTIC AND PAPER
6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
I HAVE A BETTER CHANCE WITH CHANCE GAMES SINCE MY BRAIN HAS A HARD TIME WRAPPING AROUND STRATEGY THESE DAYS, IN BETWEEN HOT FLASHES...
NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE!
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
NOT NOW...USED TO DREAM A LOT ABOUT THE 'JOLLY GREEN GIANT' CHASING ME
WHEN I WAS A KID...AND I LOVED THE COMMERCIALS...DON'T KNOW WHAT
THAT WAS ABOUT...HMMMMMMMM.
8. What did you learn from your first real job?
MY FIRST JOB TAUGHT ME THERE ARE STILL MANY ADULTS
WHO CONTINUE TO ACT 'CHILDISH' AFTER THEY'RE OUT OF SCHOOL...
RIGHT FROM WRONG IS SO DIFFICULT FOR SOME PEOPLE
9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
BUY...THEN I RECYCLE THEM THROUGH A LOCAL 'BOOKS FOR LESS'...IT'S FUN HAVING AN ACCOUNT WITH POINTS FROM BOOKS I'VE SOLD BACK TO THEM...SAVES ME MANY BUCKS
WHEN HAVING TO FULFILL HIGH SCHOOL READING LISTS FOR DD :)
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
I HAVE A 'NEW' TIE-DYED BLOUSE...PURPLE AND WHITE!
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
STARTED ABOUT A MONTH AGO WITH A COUPLE OF 'STOCKING STUFFERS'...
AND I GOT SEVERAL THINGS WHILE I WAS ENJOYING THE MOUNTAINS
THIS PAST WEEK WITH GIRL FRIENDS
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?
I jumped up and down when my daughter was playing travel softball and hit a homerun over the left-center field fence during a tournament...I couldn't sit down for quite some time...every atom in my body had extra adrenaline!
"Like an archer who wounds at random is he who hires a fool or any passer-by."