Monday, November 2, 2009

FALL INTO FLAVOR: Sweet Potatoe Biscuits (Martha-Stewart style)


Joining Linda @ 2nd Cup: http://2nd-cup-of-coffee.blogspot.com/2009/11/pepper-fall-into-flavor.html for her Fall Into Flavor meme:
...this recipe is from MARTHA STEWART LIVING...yummo!
I'm not good at coming up with my own recipes so I count on those online or in my books...
We absolutely LOVE sweet potatoes in our house and these are delicious when you have the time to make them from scratch with whole sweet potatoes...a great addition to Thanksgiving :)
"Call to me and I will answer you

and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."
Blessings,

4 comments:

Robin @ Be Still and Know said...

I don't think your recipe link works???

R

Heart2Heart said...

My mom and my sister both love sweet potatoes so I am going to make sure I pass this along to them.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

Thank you for sharing, my whole family loves sweet potatoes. I may make these as a treat Sunday afternoon.

Cece

Sassy Granny ... said...

What a huge chasm exists between being child-like and childish. I know all too many that can't seem to make the distinction. Hmmm, sometimes I fear that might include me too. The Peter Pan Syndrome!

What fun musings.

Kathleen