Monday, November 9, 2009

SOMETIMES, I JUST WONDER WHY?...then I laff!!

 



At the beginning of PrayerShare, these two were very busy...and certainly not paying any attention to my video camera. I'm having difficulty uploading the video, but the one shot also captures a teen's wonderful ability to ENJOY THE MOMENT and NOT HAVE A CARE IN THE WORLD WHILE THEY ENJOY EACH OTHER...
there's a lot to learn from teens, you know?!!

Jer. 33:3
"Call to me and I will answer you
and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."
Blessings,

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Karen said...

Now I know in part (1 Cor 13) which means I don't have to understand everything, but I am thankful for Jesus, who is Wisdom! Thank you for reminding us of this wonderful promise.

Cathy said...

That picture is too funny! Gotta wonder what they were doing though. Well, really I guess what else do I need to know. Obviously they were having a good time and that's all that matters.

Greg C said...

That is a priceless photo. My children hate to be photographed.