Sunday, January 24, 2010

PROJECT 365...WK FOUR

sara_p365button09
CLICK THE 'PROJECT 365/A-PICTURE-A-DAY PIC to join us @ Sara's, who kindly posts the Mr. Linky each week.

Let it be known I HATE a certain photograph software...

it begins with a "K"...

it has been a pain ever since I installed in on my computer...

to say I'm frustrated is a GROSS understatement.

I have six pictures saved to my 365 file--I promise you, they are there...and 'something' will NOT let me insert them into today's post. Back and forth I went from file to post...NOTHING...I WILL NEVER buy another K* camera, EVER! NEVER!!

I'll try again next week...I had the following pics that K* shows in my file but WLWriter can't see...(can you see steam coming OUT of my ears??):

  • dd doing her OWN laundry...four loads last weekend, I think.
  • where BS&K and I had lunch on Wed...black&bleu ZALADs are AWESOME.
  • a gorgeous sunset of pinks, blues and purples sparkling through the limbs of my bare river birch tree
  • enjoying reading through 1,001 Things A TEEN Should Know Before Leaving Home (or Else They'll Come Back)
  • a WET Lady Liberty,on the street corner, holding an "INCOME TAX 678-985-xxxx" sign as she danced, jumped up and down, and shimmied as locals drove by in their cars. Do you have as many of these as we have on our local streets?

So, I'll be enjoying others' posting on 365 BECAUSE my pics didn't want to come out and play...lazy bums...slumbering like a KoDiAK bear...in their own little 'never-never land'!!!!!!!!