Thursday, January 14, 2010

A TIME OF HELPING...

I jumped around yesterday... across some blogs and
read a blog where JIMBO is on mission to help those in need. Beth shares a prayer for everyone and a prayer for her husband...it touched me. I have a friend whose husband is also a "Jim"...he's currently in Haiti and they've not talked with him yet and our hearts are full of hope for quick communication.

MANY blogs are requesting special prayers for ALL the hurt in HAITI-involved missions, citizens and around-the-world family members.

MY GOOD NEWS TODAY...I just FB chatted with our nephew (who's transitioning back toward the USA). He typed a message noting where he is today, general update on what they've been doing, and catching up on mail. It's comforting to KNOW he and his men weren't on a 'frontline' keeping their heads down to avoid enemy fire.They should be on our shores within the next two weeks. Finally, a timeframe I can wrap my brain around, so I'll continue to eagerly wait to hear he's safely landed on U.S. soil.

.
MAY OUR LORD HEAR THE PRAYERS WE LIFT TO HIM DURING THESE DIFFICULT SITUATIONS.

Isaiah42:1
Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations.

Blessings,