Sunday, March 7, 2010

PROJECT 365...WEEK 10

2.28.10, Sunday night: What a sky!!!!!!

3.1.10, Monday: Some hope of things coming soon to the world around me :)

3.2.10, Tuesday: The sunny opening of the week passed away too quickly...soon it began to SNOW again!

Perusing the surroundings for "snow shots", I saw this little gal jumping around in the yard...her bright, red hubby was also flitting but I wasn't quick enough to capture him.

While enjoying my salad and coffee lunch the snow continued falling, falling...all afternoon.
After lunch I continued snapping shots of the snowy view from outside my front-door sidelights.

3.5.10, Friday: This little apron is my "giveaway" for the Saturday meme I participated in...

there's still time to leave me a comment if you'd like a chance to win it. The drawing will be done on March 14 :)
3.6.09, Saturday: Our Sunday School class enjoyed a 'bowling outing' where we enjoyed pizza, soda, bowling, then PRIZES! Hubby's team won BEST TEAM scores, yippee!

Show us your week's pictures...we'd love to see them.

Jer. 33:3 "Call to me and I will answer you
and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."
Blessings,

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Super cute apron and I am so glad that we missed the snow for this week. Ours is finally starting to melt. Woo hoo.

Amy said...

I know that snow is a pain in the butt, but the snow pictures are just so beautiful!!

Mint...what a great herb to grow.

Great pictures.

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

Love the moon picture. I love reading so much about you.

Sissy

Kim said...

You take such great photos, Jubisista! Love the moon shot, the snow photos... all of them! Yay for the Best Team scores!
What a fun week. Crazy weather you're having. LOL

In Buenos Aires, resting today and planning to do the double decker bus tour around the city tomorrow but waiting to see how our friend is -- he's not feeling so great today.

Rebecca Jo said...

NOT more snow!!!! UGHHGHHGHGH!!! I am enjoying every sign of Spring I can see here too...

Arent Sunday School/church outtings fun... so fun to laugh with our Christian brothers & sisters...

Tori said...

Oh the joys of snow! Cute apron. Did you make it?
Bowling is always a great time, we did that here too!
Great pics...have a super week!

sara said...

i'm sorry I can't imagine getting more snow now...we hit the 60s today and I was a very happy camper!!!

I've seen several cardinals around our house too and the robins are out...woo hoo!!!

Abiding Branch said...

I love all the cardinals when its cold! They are just gorgeous and that night shot was wonderful!! Great capture!
chel

rita said...

Love your photos: the robin, the new growth, the snow pics, ALL.
Just saw some snow scenes TODAY from Barcelona, Spain. Unusual things are happening!
And my hubby says record cold nights in FL!