1. How do you feel about Easter marshmallow Easter Peeps? The wonderfully sweet little things have never caused me to feel any particular way...I'm impressed with their vibrant colors...purples and greens especially. Even though they are NOW in different shapes and varieties of colors, I'd never know which I'm eating if my eyes were shut...all seem to taste the same... (or am I missing something?)
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down? Nervousness lurks around here now more than ever, so I usually make a concentrated effort to exercise...also, stretching does me WONDERS. You'll find me, quite often, in the floor slowly stretching my calves, quads and hip flexors...aaaahhhh, sweet relief!
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains? What song do you sing when you walk in the rain with your umbrella?....Gene Kelly come to mind?? ...the smell of the heaven-sent droplets, the coolness awakening my skin, and the pitter patter tapping on the leaves and quickly disappearing in the garden; a sweet symphony no other musicians can make.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why? sorry, not gonna even entertain the idea
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring? Neither
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter? One of my Easter celebrations will be to make baklava from scratch...with fresh honey and nuts...mmmmmmmmm!
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs? Reese's Eggs
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of? My last picture was of self and one of my high school girlfriends...we met for BBQ sandwiches then looked through old picture albums, commenting on who, where, what, while sipping the remainder of our sweet tea.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one? SHE'S LEAVING HOME (LETTING GO AS MY DAUGHTER GOES TO COLLEGE) by Connie Jones
...I found it for $1 at the thrift store yesterday--thought it might give me some new ideas of coping and preparing for this big event. DD's received three acceptance letters...now, we're going over the financials and a decision should SOON be coming...
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning? Spring cleaning is definitely something BEGGING to be done in this house, especially since there will be a graduation party soon. However, before that...there will be a MAJOR RENO of our master bathroom...starting Monday. (I'll be sure to get b4/after pics). Cleaning all the window blinds would have to be the most laborious thing followed by removing, washing and rehanging the window treatments (ugh!)
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? I'll have to go count them...even just out of my head, I quickly got to 12...and I know there are more
12. Which color makes you happiest? beauty is in the eye of the beholder...any 'royal' color makes me "beholden'"...teal, magenta, indigo sapphire blue, green...those RICH hues ... pastels are just SO DRAB to me
P.S. 2THINKS2Share is having a GIVEAWAY for the book