PLEASE PRAY FOR KAT...SHE'LL BE HAVING SURGERY TOMORROW/THURSDAY...
GUEST HOST: Southlakesmom
1. What is your favorite sign of Spring? While opening the windows and feeling the cool breezes drifting across my legs (before the pollen arrives) hearing baseballs hit wooden bats…brings back so many memories with my Daddy!
2. Did you remember to spring forward on March 14? If not, how did it impact your day? Mine was a double-whammy JUMP into Spring…we drove back from the Central timezone & had to set our clocks AHEAD…so our beach-retreated bodies got SLAPPED by BOTH that day!!
3. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what vegetable would you plant in a garden this year?
4. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what fruit would you plant? same answer
5. What is your least favorite insect?
“PULL OUT, BETTY, YOU’VE HIT AN ARTERY!”
6. March 22: World Water Day. Do you drink bottled water? Crystal Springs, when I have it to choose…but, rarely, we have REALLY GOOD water coming out of our pipes
7. Have you ever been somewhere that it was not safe to drink the local water? If so, how did you handle that? While in Mexico City for a week in 1981, I drank room-temperature Cokes all week, definitely didn’t use ANY local ice…so,brushed my teeth wetting the brush with my Listerine . Very thankful a friend had warned me. (You see: after popping the top of the bottle of water provided by the hotel then letting it stand overnight, the water was green the next morning…no kidding)
8. How many glasses of water do you drink per day? Recently have been hurting in this area..probably 3 glasses of water and 2 cups of coffee....12 when I'm being a good girl on program.
9. March 24 Harry Houdini’s birthday: Have you ever watched a professional magic show? Share. Yep, went to the Fox Theatre on our anniversary one year and see David Copperfield…he did not disappoint…we were sitting about two rows from the location of his “making a motorcycle move from the stage to behind our seats”…yes, he did!!
10. Have you ever been a participant in a professional magic show (up on stage!)? NOPE, eager to read the other stories about on-stage adventures
12. What U.S. STATE, you’ve never visited, do you wantto visit?ALASKA, hoping to go this summer