So, are you ready to play Plinko STYLE?
WHAT'S THIS??? PRICE IS RIGHT OR SOMETHING?? Am I the ONLY one who thought PIRight when Liddie titled it this?
Liddie's definition of plink was: "Plinking refers to informal target shooting done at non-traditional targets such as tin cans, glass bottles, and balloons filled with water."
BUT, MY DEFINITION IS from PRICE IS RIGHT: The game contestants answer price questions from "the new Bob Barker...Drew Carey" and win large, flat, round disks to use as chances. They take these disks with them while running up the spiral stairs to the backside of the large PLINKO board. Once up top, they drop each disk down through the 'stobs' --hopefully avoiding the "0" and landing on any of the $$ slots, but especially eager to win the $10,000 slot at the bottom of the wall!!
Unfortunately...it ain't PRICE IS RIGHT...SO, NO $10,000, CARS, VACATIONS OR HOT TUBS WILL BE COMING YOUR WAY TODAY. drats. You DO have an opportunity to mix and mingle with some great bloggers...and Liddie's GOT PLENTY OF 'em!!
So here are your random plinko questions lined up like the SLOTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PLINKO WALL...(DISCLAIMER: Bloggers will be given the opportunity to answer questions; some MAY EVEN receive comments... BUT there is NO guarantee from this website as to how many comments one will receive.)
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
THE 4-INCH WEDDING PUMPS ARE IN A BOX UNDER MY WEDDING DRESS BAG...
21 YEARS OLD.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
NOPE...THE FIRST YEAR NO ONE HAS ASKED ME TO BUY THEM.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
WE CAN FAKE OUR WAY THROUGH BALLROOM DANCING...HUBS AND I MET WHILE DANCING...THERE'S A PREVIOUS POST ABOUT IT.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
MY TEACHERS IN HIGH SCHOOL AWARDED ME THE "I DARE YOU" AWARD OF LEADERSHIP AS A SENIOR...I WAS VERY MUCH KNOWN FOR FOLLOWING THE RULES AND BEING ABLE TO GET THINGS DONE...I LOOK BACK AT HIGH SCHOOL AND REALLY WISH I HAD RELAXED MORE AND HAD MORE FUN.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
JULIE & JULIA...NO OTHERS...AM I BORING?
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
DONE ON SELF
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
EVERY DAY...AN AVOIDANCE ANSWER BECAUSE I'M SO THANKFUL FOR BREATHING EVERY DAY AFTER MY CANCER DIAGNOSIS AND PROGNOSIS.
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
YES, RECENTLY I'VE BEEN MISSING MY FAVORITE BOSS, MENTOR, 2ND DADDY FIGURE...SURELY WISH MY DAUGHTER COULD HAVE HAD TIME KNOWING HIM AND HEARING HIS LOOK ON LIFE AND LIVING A CHRISTIAN LIFE.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
NOPE HOSPITALS ARE A PLACE OF EXTREME CARE AND MANY MIRACLES ARE PERFORMED THERE THROUGH THE AMAZING GIFTS GOD HAS PROVIDED NURSES, DOCTORS AND CHAPLAINS.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.
HAVERTY'S, ALL MY FURNITURE IS IN DIRE NEED OF REPLACEMENT.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
ONLY ON IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE TOILET PAPER, PAPER TOWELS, AND KETCHUP.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
EYES TELL US THE SOUL, AND I LOVE HAVING HEART-TO-HEART CONVERSATIONS
OK ... REPEATING Liddie here...ready, aim, PLINK
2nd Cup of Coffee
and LINK !
"Call to me and I will answer you
and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."