Sunday, June 26, 2011

PROJECT 365, WEEK 26

DISCLAIMER**NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I EDITED THIS POST; IT WOULDN'T PUT THE WORDS NEXT TO THE PICS...SO FIGURE IT OUT AS BEST YOU CAN...I'M GOING TO BED. 
SUNDAY, 6/19  HAD A GREAT VISIT WITH MY MOTHER AND STEPDAD (HE WAS STARTING AT A NEW APPOINTMENT...)




6/21  ENJOYED SOME GREAT HOMEMADE SUSHI WITH BS&K...WE ARE DEFINITELY DOING THIS AGAIN SOON
6/22 & 23  WORKED ON THE FLOWERS FOR THE EAR/HEADBAND I MADE...ENJOYING MAKING THEM A LOT!  THE CABLE PATTERN ON THE HEADBAND ISN'T PERFECT BUT I'VE GOT IT DOWN SO THAT THE NEXT TIME I'LL REALLY NOT HAVE TO LOOK AT THE PATTERN.

6/22
SKOOT AND I MET THE NEWEST MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY...MY NEPHEW'S SON, RYAN, IS NOW 13 WEEKS OLD AND WHAT A SWEETY HE IS...HE WASN'T FEELING GOOD THAT DAY THOUGH, TUMMY ACHE, WE THINK.

6/25
WHILE BRUSHING MY TEETH THIS MORNING A HUGE SOUND RUMBLED IN MY CLOSET...SOUNDED LIKE SOMEONE HAD JUMPED THROUGH THE ROOF.  WHEN I CHECKED ON WHAT HAD HAPPENED, I FOUND THIS.  AFTER I PICKED UP ALL THE STUFF AND SEPARATED IT INTO STACKS ON THE BED, HUBS PUT UP NEW SUPPORTS AND RE-ATTACHED IT TO THE WALL...
THERE, THAT'S BETTER!
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO THIS WEEK? 

11 comments:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Loved the pictures. Next time you are this way let me know I would love to have coffee.

LuAnn said...

Love the closet picture - have a great week

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

looks like your hubby did a great job fixing the closet

RaD said...

You are so lucky to have a Mr. Fix it around. The baby is a cutie!

The Cyber Hermit said...

Yay for handymen (or should that be handy men?)!

Sassy Granny ... said...

We had a clothing bar break in our closet some time ago. What a mess! It must be Murphy's Law of something, but not only did the rod break, but nearly every item of clothing came off their hangers too.

Blessings!

The Bug said...

Love the headband - very pretty. And what a CUTE baby :)

Joyce said...

Oh dear-the closet!! Glad you got it put back together...maybe if mine fell I'd be inspired to sort thru the clothes in there. I've been putting it off...one of my least favorite jobs!

purejoy said...

Aww, sweet baby.
You make your own sushi?? OhEmGee!! So awesome!
you did a great job on the headband. I just learned how to cable knit, too. I like the idea of doing a headband. love the flowers. Did you knit or crochet or both?
My closets are so overloaded. I seriously don't know what I would do if they fell. Probably cry. Thank goodness for a handy husband!

Sweet Tea said...

Crash Boom!!
The noise would have scared me BAD!
Closet looks great - hubs did a great job!!

Cindy said...

Great pics and glad the closet situation got fixed!

You didn't win the card giveaway at my blog but I'd like to send you a couple from my stock anyway. If you can email me your mailing address, I'll send them to you.

Blessings,

Cindy