Sunday, June 5, 2011

PROJECT 365…week 23

Please leave your comments…I like to come visit those who visit me…really, I do.
Joining Sara and group again as we share some of this past week’s happenings.
249489_2095608907083_1151155808_2606458_696476_n[1]
5/30/2011:  I had half a tomato leftover as well as avocados I needed to use…
253457_2094075588751_1151155808_2604766_6423799_n[1]
5/31/2011:  Going thru older photos for ‘graduation’ remembrances for friends…my girl @ 3, Mom’s 36 in this shot


I kept hearing something tapping on my front door…my original video was longer but I couldn't get it to upload correctly.
100_0474_00
5/30/2011….Here’s how their labor paid off…their soon-to-be-home…
Friends16years
5/30/2011: another graduation of close friends…

100_0478_00
6/1/2011:  Took a large load to Goodwill; many books, vacuum, clothing, wall art…don’t think I need this pregnancy book any longer!

100_0491
6/4/2011:  my lunch was leftover twice-baked potato w/ bacon, avocado & tomato


What fun things do you want to share with us?  Leave me a note or a link…

13 comments:

sara said...

definitely a theme this week of bacon, avocado and tomato....all three my favs!!!!

So what happens when you open your front door and one of the birds flies in?!!!!! Will you have to bar your front door?

skoots1mom said...

well....hubs went out there without my knowing it and proceeded to throw it away...yes, he did. :( does this face look happy?

Lori @ The Davidson Den said...

LOL! That avocado and tomato made an appearance at the beginning AND the end!! Well, it's summer. Things are as they should be. LOVE them!!

RaD said...

It certainly is that time of year again, graduation. I do slide shows for each of the graduating classes where I work, and that is what I should be working on as I type this out. Oh well, it will get done.

I enjoyed looking at your pics, both past and present.

Robin @ Be Still and Know said...

now I have to go out and buy some avocado's....

R

debi9kids said...

OMGoodness! That potatoe is making my mouth water! YUM!
Thanks so much for linking up.

mommytoalot said...

We too just donated to not Good will but to the cerebral palsy association. They actually come pick up the donated goods..all we need to do is have it ready and labeled on our front porch.
Adorable pictures of your girls.

SusanD said...

Funny about the bird "knocking" on you door. It is a wren nest? Yummy looking food. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD

Rebekah said...

I love BLT's, and that BAT looks particularly yummy. I'm just a fan of food in general.

Mimi said...

Yummy, now I'm hungry for bacon! Loved the look back.

Have a great week,
Mimi

The Bug said...

Mmm - your sandwich & potato look yummy! Can't wait to hear how the nest works out :)

rita said...

I am also in the clear-out-stuff mode, and probably will be for a loooooooong time.
On my busy, non-stop work day preparing for the open house, I had a half baked potato for lunch as i continued on my feet. Oh, my, my feet and legs ached that night.
The hubs throwing away the nest made me sad too. :(

Jenny said...

You made me hungry. What sweet photos!