1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998
* Working as a 20-year network manager at BellSouth
* Rotating shifts, working lots of Midnight to 8ams
* Learning how to shuffle BellSouth and a 6yo
* Learning my girlfriend had breast cancer, a double mastectomy
* Learning boys are: cool when they pitch in and help with 6yo’s while u sleep off a midnight shift
Five things on my to-do list today -
1. Work on birthday plans for my soon-to-be 16yo
2. Hang out with my hubby over dinner while my 16yo is at prayer share
3. Love on “my teens” as I send them messages…to Auburn, UGA, Alabama, Brookwood, Collins Hill, Blonshine's House, North Gwinnett…they’re everywhere!
4. Pay for Latin Club convention costs
5. Washed two loads, Cleaned out two kitchen cabinets, counters, too…BLEACH everywhere!
Five snacks I enjoy -
1. they have to be "Chili's" Chips and salsa
2. Blanched Asparagus…I crave green...gotta get antioxidants! (SORRY, LES!)
3. Frozen Yogurt with nuts
4. Hummus and wheat thins (especially tomato basil)
5. Popcorn (with a Turtle, when I really want to be BAD)
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire -
1. Pay bills off
2. Prepay college
3. Buy C. Sykes’s lake house…why should I have to decorate?
4. Buy an island in the Caribbean and name it, Until Heaven
5. Travel with my Persistent Mamas prayer group at least one week each summer wherever we want to go…paying for everybody!
Five of my bad habits -
1. Ignoring my elliptical machine
2. Watching food network
3. Knuckle cracking
4. Staying up too late
5 Staying on line too long
Five places I have lived -
1. born/raised, Doraville, touch of country in the city…DeKalb County
2. First apartment in Norcross off Pleasantdale Road
3. Condominium with college room mate in Dunwoody
4. Lithonia; first house…('til the helicopter landed in our front yard and the police invaded the house two doors down for dealing crack)
5. half way ‘tween L’ville and Swnee…sound like an old southern spiritual, doesn’t it?
Five jobs I’ve had -
1. office clerk. textile company, high school senior
2. office clerk. Woodruff School of nursing, Emory University
3. executive assistant, to BellSouth Executive Vice President, best paid job ever, neat people (knee how, that's Chinese for good morning, ya'll)
4. In 1989, passed network engineering certification/BellSouth--promoted to network manager doing electronic surveillance and managing voice network traffic, 24x7 center…where all my hair turned gray and wrinkles invaded my face!
5. 2006 kept Baby Ben for a year...we played a lot!