Monday, March 31, 2008

'YES' FACES

Lord, hear my prayer…
…give Allen study time from unnecessary distractions
…provide him Your understanding preparing for Spring Break
Lord, hear my prayer…
… prepare our youths’ hearts for Your Word throughout the weekend (while packing, on the bus, living in the cabins, as they play, study, worship)
Lord, hear my prayer…
…confirm Allen, have the kids look him in the eyes…express affirmation…give“yes faces”...they’re listening

Lord, hear my prayer…
…help our counselors and our kids put away all known sin
…grow in each of us an anticipation of seeing You
…give each a want to be intentionally different as we leave Laguna Beach

Thank you, God, for hearing my prayer…
…may your Word ring true…our desire...like when Paul said,

“…when you received the Word of God, …you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the Word of God, which is at work in you believers.” 1 Thessalonians 2:13

Amen