Saturday, April 26, 2008

Thing that made me go "AAAWWW"

Often times we only hear about all the bad headlines involving teens. Tonight I was at a local high school play getting to watch and listen to several of them who are extremely talented with their voices and dance moves. While standing outside the stage door to hug the entertainers, another young man was catching up with me about his upcoming weekend (usually they will be "hangin'" with friends, working a part-time job or sharing excitement about seeing one of the latest movies).

But this gentleman excitedly told me he will be doing yard work for his Mom, his early Mother's Day gift to her. AAAAAWWW! Isn't that sweet...and his dancing eyes and wide smile spoke even more than his words. I love these kids...there are GOOD ones out there, we just don't get to hear about them very often. : )