1. middle school memory: I won the TALENT SHOW...twirling to "DIZZY"...that was fun...I still have my ribbon.
2. favorite Beatles song: "I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND"...classic
3. comfortable outfit: black/white polka dot sleeveless blouse, black shorts...I'm in for comfort and cool these days...even in the 60-degree rooms of our church, I prefer this cool number
4. Host a party or be a guest: I like hosting...it forces me to get things done around here.
5. Traditional books or digital ones: I like things that don't require batteries, so traditional is for me.
6. Learn best by reading, listening or experiencing: experiencing is my preferred way to learn...thank goodness for 'college-bound chemistry' with hands-on labs...that was the only way I EVER understood algebra...until then, I didn't care what X was and didn't know why anyone else would care about X.
7. When I considered a potential match for marriage, the kiss of death was: Smoking put a nail in any relationships...not gonna have it in MY house, for sure.
8. Snacks. Salty or sweet? /gotta do both of these together...don't enjoy one without the other
9. Four-foot radius: There sits a container of Pearberry scented body butter on the edge of my chair-side table...for those rough elbows and ankles, you know, my natural oils aren't keeping up anymore.
10. Favorite Tom Cruise movie? TOP GUN...oh my!! I was dating a 'fighter pilot' when this came out and I'll never forget hearing his play-by-play during this movie...good times!
11. Bottle of shampoo bought, don't like what it does to my hair...What will I do: put it in my daughter's bathroom shower...we don't have the same hair texture, so what won't work for me will probably work for her.
12. Favorite Fall comfort food: Cornbread dressing covered in giblet gravy