Thursday, September 10, 2009

WATCHING HIM WORK: THANKFUL THURSDAY #43

EVEN THOUGH OUR THANKFULNESS SHOULD BE EVERY DAY...WE JOIN SONYA SPECIFICALLY ON THURSDAYS TO PONDER OUR WEEK'S BLESSINGS. JOIN IN...I KNOW YOU HAVE MANY BLESSINGS TO SHARE, TOO!

1. His Word, Jesus in each one...it is a blessing to listen and watch His Word work in the hearts of His people.

2. IMG_0081Thankful for my 50 (now 52) following bloggers…who inspire me.

(It’s neat to reach this number during my JUBILEE/50th year)

Thanks to many of their comments, I'm often motivated to deeper "delving's", challenges to service, and paragraphs of praise.

3. There are some amazing people in my world, 100_0882and I get to KNOW them, talk with them...laugh and cry with them…God gave me three close sisters, in addition to my blood sister.

4. As we struggle through some things in life, it is good to sit and ponder your thankfulness IN your pain…I’m so thankful for surgeons and doctors who understand and treat cancer patients…hit my 10th year cancer free!

(for information, ACS Colorectal Cancer)

5. Getting to watch my daughter step each day toward her 100_1816adulthood has had it challenges--but what joy she brings to my heart. She’s learning and stepping up to many new things and I’m alive to see her enjoyment of life.

THAT's MY LIST...what's on YOURS??