Friday, March 27, 2009

PHRIDAY PHOTO-PHINISH PHIESTA...& PRAYER REQUEST

Thanks to Carrie for hosting ...
EXTENDING A PRAYER REQUEST...
...SPRING BREAK'S UP-COMING RETREAT
...150 HIGH SCHOOLERS
...ENERGY, ENDURE, ENJOY
...EXCITEMENT IN EVERY MOMENT
...EARS HEARING NEEDS OF PRECIOUS GROWING SPIRITS
...EYES RESEMBLING EAGLES, SAFETY
...EMBRACING ARMS, COMPASSIONATELY AND LOVINGLY
ALL FOR HIS GLORY! !

(COLLAGE FROM '08 )

WHAT MEMORIES DO YOU HAVE FROM A YOUTH RETREAT?

Psalm 69:33-35
The LORD hears the needy and does not despise his captive people. Let heaven and earth praise him, the seas and all that move in them!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Robin @ Be Still and Know said...

I am so very thankful that my DD will have those special memories.

R

Kim said...

Oh you are a BRAVE woman! I shall pray for the retreat and for you...perhaps your sanity?! LOL

I went to one Christian camp as a teen. I don't remember what the accommodations were like, any of the girls I might have shared a room with, or what else we might have done. I only remember one thing: the conversation I had with the guest speaker toward the end of the week. About the possibility of going into missions :-)

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Sadly, I had NO youth group. That's one reason I care about ours so much. Bless you for stepping up.

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

I used to go to Church Camp in the summer with my best friends. We're still best friend, and still talk about our memories from camp and still share our faith. It was a good thing.

Nice collage - good luck and many prayers be with you! ;)

Karen said...

Never went to a Church camp as a kid...but went to a few school camps, Brownie and Girl Guide camps, in NZ.

Carletta said...

Hi,
Just wanted to come by and thank you for stopping my blog.
You have a wonderful blog!
Best wishes for a blessful retreat.

Glenda, saved by grace said...

I went to camp with a friend and sadly I remember the beds...O my back! I also remember it was F-U-N !
Thanks for coming by my blog! Come back soon
♥ Glenda