And...here we go!
1. Johnny Weir was enjoyable to watch as he skated during the Olympics...the judges always get prodded for their job, good or bad.
2. __I've cringed through many heart-stopping events (especially watching Women's Downhillers wiping out...then it changing to joy as America won gold) during the__ 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud_became so miniscule I took the chance, flew the airplane and felt like a flying rose_.
4. _I'll gladly open the door and let you come in and clean my house from top to bottom_ if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams __IS ALWAYS more fun than having the horror movies that sometimes spout from the abyss of my unconcious brain__.
6. What does it take _to have eternal life? Believe on Jesus Christ as your personal savior, ask and ye shall find__.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __taking my cold medicine and getting a better night's sleep than last night___, tomorrow my plans include _playing some board games with girlfriends and munching on appetizers__ and Sunday, I want to _feel this cold washing away so I won't feel any worse_!
"Call to me and I will answer you
and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."