Wednesday, February 10, 2010

RANDOM DOZEN, week six


Joining Linda at 2nd cup for her Random Dozen today.

RANDOM DOZEN…WEEK 6

QUESTIONS ANSWERS?

Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient?

Quiet…wanting to sleep…patient? Who gets to be a patient?

When you find out school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction?

Doesn’t it depend on what I have planned for the day?

What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve?

Which skill would my family choose…probably, cleaning out the fridge every couple of days…hate it…do it, but hate it.

Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day?

I used to decorate for VD…oh, that sounds horrible. Let’s NOT call it by its initials. Valentine’s Day has fallen to the way side and no longer gets highlighted with decorations.

What song is on your mind today?

Couldn’t get that STUPID…”ice cream & cake, do the ice cream & cake” commercial out of my head…Did I mention I HATE that commercial?

Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic?

Either or questions are too specific…I’m so eclectic with EVERYTHING I refuse to answer because tomorrow it will change

How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings?

Do you need time to sift through your answers before you respond to those uncomfortable moments?…I do.

What first attracted you to your spouse?

Big blue eyes. jet black hair, bright white smile…WONDER what he saw in me?

When was the last time your heart raced?

Why did I drink that second latte before working the Super Bowl youth party?

What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school?

Jocks buying carnations for cheerleaders, nerds buying carnations for cheerleaders, cheerleaders buying carnations for cheerleaders…teachers buying carnations for cheerleaders…it’s a wonder I still had cheerleaders as friends.

If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer?

Toffee Truffles are candy, right?

Red or pink?

not just pink...fuchsia

Jer. 33:3 "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

Blessings,

19 comments:

lagirl/Sweet Tea said...

I don't know "the ice cream and cake song". Is it a kid's song??

McMrs said...

haha youre funny!
do not initialize valentine's day hahaha
& yes cheerleaders...i dont think i had any cheerleader fiends??

SusanD said...

I'm so with you on the movie question. Thanks for sharing. It's so fun learning more about you. Blessings, SusanD

Angie's Ad Lib said...

Loved your your latte answer - funny!

I think "eyes" are going to get mentioned a lot today when it comes to our spouses! A window to the soul...

Those poor cheerleaders are never going to hear the end of it! :) (No, I wasn't a cheerleader; I'm right along with YOU.)

Have a great week.

Joyce said...

I don't think I know the ice cream and cake song.

I loved the latte answer...too much coffee combined with teenagers could definitely make the heart race : )

Jill said...

I loved your answers--and your format! I also hate that "ice cream and cake" commercial, but thanks to your post the song is now running through my head!

Deb said...

So here I was singing the song I posted on my RD--a nice song, praising God---and you go and get that stupid "Ice cream & cake" song in my brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:o)
Have a super great day!! Think I'll hunt down some ice cream and cake!!
Deb

Thena said...

Now I can hear the guy singing ice cream and cake. Or what about the one they have now with a potty dance. They will do anything for a commercial.

SouthLakesMom said...

I don't know that commercial because we don't watch TV, but I think from the description I'm glad, right?

Great answers and NO initials for ...the day.

Ha ha - my word verification is "snorete". Doesn't that sound like a product you make your spouse use when he's snoring really bad? Like concrete shoes...

2Thinks said...

Columnized. Now that's fancy!

sara said...

great answers today....so funny. And the look....impressive!

Susanne said...

Haha, coffee and being with teenagers could be a high octane combination!

Love the boxes you put the questions and answers into. Looks good.

Mocha with Linda said...

Show-off with the fancy chart! But it sure was easy to read!

Love #10, which I know doesn't surprise you!

And yea for fuchsia!

Nel said...

Great answers and great look. It did make it very easy to read. Random Dozen is a lot of fun.

until next time... nel

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Ok, chart show-off. How'd you DO that?? :)

Great answers.

And let me just say, I was a cheerleader, and I never got a carnation. I was lucky to get a date. Period.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

LOL at "loved VD"! You did a great job here. I did it for the first time at http://wtit.blogspot.com. Have a great night.

Cathy said...

Fun answers. I know what you mean...I felt a little funny about the VD too, but kept using it anyway.

Yolanda said...

Ecclectic, what a good thing. ;-)

Keeps those around you wondering and seeing that it is ok to be different.

Lovingly,
Yolanda

Kim... and Her Coffee said...

It's so great to "meet" you here. I love your blog! Have a great day!!!