Friday, February 26, 2010

POCKETBOOKS, CLUTCHES, "WHATEVA...." & FILL IN

FIRSTLY...
They're saying it will affect our 'pocket books' (sorry, i still call it that)
No, it WILL change our grand children's purses, clutches, wallets, whatever (can you see me doing the 3-fingers-to-the-side-then-rolling-them-up hand motion thingy?)

Have you read it?
By Associated press...

Praying people will let their concerns be known to their representatives or congressmen BEFORE the next elections.

SECONDLY...

#165

FFI by fondofsnape.
And...here we go!

1. A cup of tea _HAS BEEN IN MY HANDS A LOT THIS WEEK WHILE SUCCUMBING TO THE FLU/COLD/WHATEVER IT WAS...ECHINACEA HELPED ME THROUGH IT'S STEAMINESS AND IN ENHANCING MY IMMUNITIES___.

2. _PLEASANT. SWEET SMELLS AND RICH, SAVORY SMELLS COMING FROM SOMETHING YUMMY COOKING IN MY KITCHEN__ makes a place feel like home.

3. Everything has its beauty _BECAUSE OUR LORD IS ITS CREATOR AND YOU CAN'T DO BETTER THAN HIM__.

4. _WHY HAVE YOU NEVER VISITED SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND TREATED YOURSELF TO THE BEST-I'VE-EVER-HAD___ taste of strawberries?

5. Art makes me _APPRECIATE GOD'S PROVISION OF THE GIFTS HE GAVE HIS YOUNG, OLD, HAPPY, SAD, TALENTED AND UNTALENTED; SHOWN VISIONS, NO MATTER THE MEDIUM__.

6. LOL , I just noticed I forgot _TO EAT BREAKFAST...DOES THAT MEAN I GET TO EAT TWICE AS MUCH LUNCH OR SHOULD I JUST RISK THE HEADACHE THAT'S INEVITABLE?__.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _WATCHING THE OLYMPICS AGAIN_, tomorrow my plans include _VISITING TILE SHOPS AND HOME REMODELING STORE TO GATHER PRICING FOR RE-MODELING OUR MASTER BATHROOM___ and Sunday, I want to _WORSHIP, ENJOY LUNCH WITH MY FAMILY AND KNIT MY SHAWL IN THE WARM SUNLIGHT COMING THROUGH THE LIVING ROOM WINDOW (WHICH WILL INDUCE A COZY NAP ON THE COUCH)_!


THIRDLY, WON'T YOU JOIN IN ON BOTH?? :)

Jer. 33:3 "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." Blessings,