Friday, February 26, 2010

POCKETBOOKS, CLUTCHES, "WHATEVA...." & FILL IN

FIRSTLY...
They're saying it will affect our 'pocket books' (sorry, i still call it that)
No, it WILL change our grand children's purses, clutches, wallets, whatever (can you see me doing the 3-fingers-to-the-side-then-rolling-them-up hand motion thingy?)

Have you read it?
By Associated press...

Praying people will let their concerns be known to their representatives or congressmen BEFORE the next elections.

SECONDLY...

#165

FFI by fondofsnape.
And...here we go!

1. A cup of tea _HAS BEEN IN MY HANDS A LOT THIS WEEK WHILE SUCCUMBING TO THE FLU/COLD/WHATEVER IT WAS...ECHINACEA HELPED ME THROUGH IT'S STEAMINESS AND IN ENHANCING MY IMMUNITIES___.

2. _PLEASANT. SWEET SMELLS AND RICH, SAVORY SMELLS COMING FROM SOMETHING YUMMY COOKING IN MY KITCHEN__ makes a place feel like home.

3. Everything has its beauty _BECAUSE OUR LORD IS ITS CREATOR AND YOU CAN'T DO BETTER THAN HIM__.

4. _WHY HAVE YOU NEVER VISITED SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND TREATED YOURSELF TO THE BEST-I'VE-EVER-HAD___ taste of strawberries?

5. Art makes me _APPRECIATE GOD'S PROVISION OF THE GIFTS HE GAVE HIS YOUNG, OLD, HAPPY, SAD, TALENTED AND UNTALENTED; SHOWN VISIONS, NO MATTER THE MEDIUM__.

6. LOL , I just noticed I forgot _TO EAT BREAKFAST...DOES THAT MEAN I GET TO EAT TWICE AS MUCH LUNCH OR SHOULD I JUST RISK THE HEADACHE THAT'S INEVITABLE?__.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _WATCHING THE OLYMPICS AGAIN_, tomorrow my plans include _VISITING TILE SHOPS AND HOME REMODELING STORE TO GATHER PRICING FOR RE-MODELING OUR MASTER BATHROOM___ and Sunday, I want to _WORSHIP, ENJOY LUNCH WITH MY FAMILY AND KNIT MY SHAWL IN THE WARM SUNLIGHT COMING THROUGH THE LIVING ROOM WINDOW (WHICH WILL INDUCE A COZY NAP ON THE COUCH)_!


THIRDLY, WON'T YOU JOIN IN ON BOTH?? :)

Jer. 33:3 "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." Blessings,

6 comments:

Robin @ Be Still and Know said...

why do you suppose they call it a pocketbook??????

R

Andrea said...

Hope you have a great evening. Enjoy the Olympics.
Blessings, andrea

Heart2Heart said...

I found that pocketbook was east coast way of saying what we call a wallet here on the west coast but we put our wallet in our purse. Go figure where it all came from but I love all the differences that make our great melting pot so diverse and wonderful.

I too am enjoying the winter Olympics!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Kim said...

Hope the tea helps you feel better! Get well Jubisista!

Down On The Farm said...

My mom always says "pocketbook." Hope you are feeling much better!

Cathy said...

I just wanted to let you know that after you posted a comment I added a couple more ways to get entries for the I Win...You Win Giveaway. Check my blog if you're interested. I just want to make sure I'm being fair. Have a great day. I didn't have your e-mail, so I hope this is okay.