JOIN IN ON THE 'RANDOM' FUN...
then go over to SusanD's @ the following site (she's got a GIVEAWAY...)
GREAT JOB WITH THE FIRST 6, Kelley (I Didn’t Know That!)
1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts"? NOT ONLY DO I USE THEM ON ENVELOPES BUT I PUT THEM ON DISHES I TAKE ELSEWHERE, ON BAGS THAT I'M GIVING TO GOODWILL, ETCETERA, ETCETERA
2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching? LATE NIGHT LOOKING OUT OVER THE OCEAN WHEN THERE'S A FULL MOON AND THE OCEAN WAVES BECOME SILVER
3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please) TWO NAMES IN SUSHI SOUNDED HORRIBLE BUT ARE DELECTABLE: SPIDER ROLLS (Deep fried SOFT SHELL crab, avocado and masago eggs) AND TIGER'S EYE ROLLS (broiled squid salmon-stuffed, avocado,green onion, and no rice!
4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!) NO, BUT JESUS TALKED ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF HE TRIED TO SHUT UP THE DISCIPLES ON HIS ENTRY INTO JERUSALEM...HE SAID: "If they kept quiet, the stones would do it for them, shouting praise."
5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be? ARAMAIC/HEBREW...WOULDN'T IT BE COOL TO PRAY AND TALK TO JESUS IN HIS NATIVE LANGUAGE?
6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say? ALL TO HIM, I OWE
7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? DON'T HAVE A CLUE...
8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show? NOT ON A SHOW BUT WITH A NETWORK...LOVE ME SOME FOOD NETWORK...HUBBY IS INTO ANYTHING FIX IT...LIKE TLC.
9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about? MY SNEEZING ETIQUETTE TOTALLY DEPENDS ON WHERE/WHEN/WHO...KNOWING I'LL INTERRUPT THOSE AROUND ME CERTAINLY CALLS FOR SMALLER PRESSURE RELEASES (SO THE EYEBALLS DON'T BLOW OUT, YA KNOW?!) BUT WHEN I'M HOME I LET THEM TAKE ON THEIR OWN PERSONALITY, SURPRISING MYSELF SOMETIMES, AT JUST WHAT KINDS OF NOISES I MAKE.
10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere? MY READING HAS CHANGED IN SOME WAYS...NOW I READ WHILE THE KITCHEN COUNTER HOLDS MY PAPER, I'M ALLERGIC TO THE INK THESE DAYS;....MOST OF MY NEWS I GET FROM HEARING ON TV OR READING THE TEASERS ON THE INTERNET HOMEPAGE BEFORE CHECKING MY EMAIL.
11. Are you a good speller? SPELLING IS ONE OF MY BIGGEST PET PEEVES...I *ALWAYS* WANT TO FIX ANY FAUX PAS, BE IT A SPELLING OR GRAMMAR FLUB-UP.
12. At what time each day do you start thinking about
Lostlunch? LETTING MY TUMMY BE MY GUIDE (UNLESS I WAIT TOO LATE AND GET A 'NO-FOOD' HEADACHE) IT VARIES AS TO WHEN IT WILL DEMAND MY ATTENTION.