1. Pickles made with kosher salt and vinegar are my favorites--they add a wonderful, crispy crunch to my sandwiches, and sometimes I sneak one from the jar so they can just crunch in my mouth.
2. SO, if the weather people are RIGHT and we start getting snow tomorrow (moving in from Texas), I'll probably NOT be the ONLY ONE at home.
3. The snow is expected to start falling around 10am, continue falling until early evening and some schools have already closed (flakes haven't even hit the ground yet).
4. Our snow watch is for less snow north of the city with the largest accumulation to be south of the city...the North usually gets a lot more snow, so this is definitely a freak in nature.
5. It's 5:16 PM; that means dd could possibly be working on homework if she's made it back from her internship, I'm cooking in the kitchen while hubs is stressfully driving an hour on his way home from work.
6. Why is it: I buy multiple pairs of glasses so I can easily FIND my glasses but when they're needed any pair is hard to find?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the 2-3" of predicted snow, tomorrow my plans include thawing whatever meat I'll be cooking for supper after taking pictures of the snow on the ground and Sunday, I want to hear all about what the youth did in the snow then head home to take a nap after church then get a little knitting done!
Joining DIPITY ROAD...
WHERE DID I FIND BEAUTY TODAY, come see...
I'LL LEAVE YOU WITH A GLIMPSE OF OUR WHITE STUFF THAT IS FALLING OUTSIDE...
THERE IS CERTAINLY A LOT OF BEAUTY IN IT...
"Call to me and I will answer you
and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."